You said it
“Our last camping/hiking trip to the Jebel Akhdar Mountains in Oman involved a late afternoon departure from Muscat. We had just taken the turn off to head up into the mountains when we saw a western looking hitchhiker. We often pick up locals, but have never seen a foreigner hitchhiking. A bit strange to be hitchhiking up the mountain so late but we both said, “He must be OK he’s wearing a Tilley Hat.” He got into the car and saw we each had Tilley Hats and said “aah you must be alright you both have Tilley Hats”! True story.
Tech Novelty Short-Sleeved Shirt
Lightweight and quick-drying, the Tilley Tech shirt is engineered with a moisture wicking fabric to help keep you cool and comfortable.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Sienna Check
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Lightweight and breathable fabric that wicks away moisture
- Regular collar and six horn button closure
- Two front pockets with Velcro®-closures large enough for a cell phone or credit cards
- Square bottom with side slits
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection, rated UPF 50+, the maximum rating given
- Fast drying
- Wrinkle resistant
- Wash 'n' wear, dries quickly
- This lightweight fabric in Sienna Check colour is made from 57% polyester and 43% nylon. The Blue Check is made from 62% polyester and 38% nylon. The material has moisture wicking properties designed to keep the body cool and comfortable.
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection, rated UPF 50+, the maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand-wash cool. Machine dry low or smooth out wrinkles while damp and hang to dry. If desired, iron using a low setting. Do not use bleach or fabric softeners because they will damage the fabric qualities. Do not dry clean. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?