You said it
“I wore my Tilley Vest when in Holland with the Toronto Scottish Regiment group of veterans and friends. The vest was invaluable for carrying essentials through customs, just take the vest off and put it in the tray – no problem! Near the end of our eight-day stay we learned that a volcano had erupted in Iceland and our trip home would be delayed. Our eight-day stay turned into seventeen days. With only grey Tilley flannels, one pair of navy Tilley slacks, two Tilley Bush Shirts, one Liberty Print Shirt and three pair of Tilley Socks, the hotel sink and the clothesline over the bathtub got a real workout.”
Tech Novelty Long-Sleeved Shirt
The Tilley AIRFLO® shirt is made from lightweight, quick-dry fabric that is engineered to wick-moisture. Featuring mesh back inserts for air circulation, roll-up tab sleeves and two front chest pockets. Designed with a slightly fitted body and side slits at the hem.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Light Green Check
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Breathable lightweight fabric that wicks away moisture
- Regular collar with seven-button placket
- Vented back mesh inserts for cooling airflow
- Two pleat pockets with button closure
- One zippered pocket tucked behind a pleat pocket
- Adjustable cuff and roll-up sleeve tab
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given
- Wrinkle resistant
- Wash 'n' wear, fast-drying
- Tapered fit – front and back darts that gently shape the body
- The lightweight Green Mini Check fabric is made from 57% polyester and 43% nylon. The lightweight Plum Plaid fabric made from 62% polyester and 38% nylon. The fabric has moisture wicking properties designed to keep the body cool and comfortable.
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers after being hand washed.
- Machine wash delicate or hand wash cool. Hang to dry. If desired, iron on a low setting. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners, as this will inhibit the wicking capabilities of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours. Do not dry clean.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?