You said it
“A highlight of my 75th Birthday celebration was sitting by the pool with my brother
sharing stories with him, and enjoying a ‘Cerveza’ or two. We were of course wearing our Tilleys, so we were ‘cool’.”
, British Columbia
Tech Novelty Long-Sleeved Shirt
Engineered with quick-drying and moisture wicking fabric, this lightweight Tilley Tech shirt, with vented back mesh inserts, will keep you cool and comfortable.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Blue Check
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Lightweight and breathable fabric that wicks away moisture
- Back vented mesh inserts to enhance cool air flow
- Regular collar and six horn button closure
- Versatile roll-up sleeves with button tabs; wear sleeves long or short
- One single button gusseted pocket on left sleeve that interacts with button tab; pocket large enough for room key or memory card
- Adjustable two horn button cuff
- Two gusseted patch chest pockets with Velcro®-closures; large enough for a passport or cell phone
- Two welt pockets above gusseted pockets with YKK zipper closures also large enough for cell phone or small digital camera
- Square bottom with side slits
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection, rated UPF 50+, the maximum rating given
- Wrinkle resistant
- Wash 'n' wear, dries quickly
- This lightweight fabric in Sienna Check colour is made from 57% polyester and 43% nylon. The Blue Check is made from 62% polyester and 38% nylon. The material has moisture wicking properties designed to keep the body cool and comfortable.
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection, rated UPF 50+, the maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand-wash cool. Machine dry low or smooth out wrinkles while damp and hang to dry. If desired, iron using a low setting. Do not use bleach or fabric softeners because they will damage the fabric qualities. Do not dry clean. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?