You said it
“I live in Rio de Janeiro, and first bought a Tilley Hat about 6 years ago. It’s wonderful for our hot, humid climate. I now own 6 Tilleys. I play golf every Wednesday and l always turn up in a Tilley Hat. My group liked them so much that they asked me to buy hats for them on my trips to the States. Now 4 of the group of 7 are regularly wearing their AirFlo® Hats. Recently, two of the pros have started to wear them. I am fair-skinned, and yet have had no skin problems on forehead, neck or ears, since using the Tilley. I wash a hat in the evening, and by the morning it’s dry – and they keep their shape. I boat a lot, and the floating feature is great, as are the holding cords. The money I keep in the hat has been washed more often than used!”
Rio De Janeiro
, via e-mail
Tilley Travel Jersey Dress
Every wardrobe should have this basic black dress that never goes out of style. Roll up into the corner of your bag and unroll it when you’re ready to wear, it’s that easy.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Scoop neckline
- 3/4 sleeves
- Dropped waist with pleats
- Two side pockets
- Packs small
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection, rated UPF 50+ the maximum rating given
- Wash 'n' wear, dries overnight
- Wrinkle resistant
- Centre back length: 40”
- Made in Canada
- This lightweight fabric is made from 93% polyester, 7% Spandex for added comfort and stretch.
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Smooth out wrinkles and lay flat to dry in a well-ventilated area.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and lay flat to dry overnight. If desired, iron on low setting, (iron on the reverse side of the fabric). Do not bleach because this will damage the quality of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?