You said it
“My Father, Roger Hadfield, has worn Tilley clothing from Tasmania to Croatia, from sojourns on tropical islands to canoe trips in the boreal forest, and in vehicles ranging from Model Ts, antique tractors and Rolls Royce Touring cars, to high-performance ski-boats, and vintage aircraft of many types. (And my mother, Eleanor, wears it too!)”
NEW Tilley Travel Jersey Dress
Every wardrobe should have this basic black dress that never goes out of style. Roll up into the corner of your bag and unroll it when you’re ready to wear, it’s that easy.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Scoop neckline
- 3/4 sleeves
- Dropped waist with pleats
- Two side pockets
- Packs small
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection, rated UPF 50+ the maximum rating given
- Wash 'n' wear, dries overnight
- Wrinkle resistant
- Centre back length: 40”
- Made in Canada
- This lightweight fabric is made from 93% polyester, 7% Spandex for added comfort and stretch.
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Smooth out wrinkles and lay flat to dry in a well-ventilated area.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and lay flat to dry overnight. If desired, iron on low setting, (iron on the reverse side of the fabric). Do not bleach because this will damage the quality of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?