You said it
Directing a TV documentary on National Geographic saw me working on both sides of the Atlantic. One of the most amazing locations was Inis Oirr, a tiny island off the west coast of Ireland. A rogue wave sent us crashing into the ocean. My trusty TH5 floated off towards America and I thought that was the end of our 5-year adventure. Two days later I was shooting on the beach when, you guessed it, my Tilley floated ashore and was found by the sound man. But as it had now been ‘salvaged’ the only way I could get it back was to buy everyone a pint of Guinness. After 48 hours in the Atlantic, my Tilley had gained a little more character, but was still in perfect condition.
NEW Tilley Travel Jersey Dress
Every wardrobe should have this basic black dress that never goes out of style. Roll up into the corner of your bag and unroll it when you’re ready to wear, it’s that easy.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Scoop neckline
- 3/4 sleeves
- Dropped waist with pleats
- Two side pockets
- Packs small
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection, rated UPF 50+ the maximum rating given
- Wash 'n' wear, dries overnight
- Wrinkle resistant
- Centre back length: 40”
- Made in Canada
- This lightweight fabric is made from 93% polyester, 7% Spandex for added comfort and stretch.
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Smooth out wrinkles and lay flat to dry in a well-ventilated area.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and lay flat to dry overnight. If desired, iron on low setting, (iron on the reverse side of the fabric). Do not bleach because this will damage the quality of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?