You said it
“My Tilley clothing has proven to be without a doubt the most comfortable clothing I own, especially after a long day’s ride. I am the founder of Vridetv, a motorcycle touring and travel site that features hi-definition videos of Canadian points of interest. While on these rides I am unassisted and pack all of my own gear; that is why I am looking for the best, and most compact products to take on my trips.
Tilley has it all, comfort, fit, and styling that fits any occasion. Tilley world renowned travel apparel is my choice of clothing while on my filming adventures, and in everyday life...”
Virtual Riding TV “Explore Canada in high definition.
Tilley Travel Jersey Cowl Neck Cap-Sleeved Dress
This versatile dress features a flattering cowl neck and set-in cap sleeves, is easy to dress up or down. Made of lightweight jersey fabric, this dress packs small, dries quickly and resists wrinkles.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Cowl neck style
- Set-in cap sleeves
- Packs small
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection, rated UPF 50+ the maximum rating given
- Wash 'n' wear, dries overnight
- Wrinkle resistant
- Centre back length: 42”
- This lightweight fabric is made from 93% polyester, 7% Spandex for added comfort and stretch.
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection, rated UPF 50+ the maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Smooth out wrinkles and lay flat to dry in a well-ventilated area.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and lay flat to dry overnight. If desired, iron on low setting, (iron on the reverse side of the fabric). Do not bleach because this will damage the quality of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?