You said it
“We started our 6 week African adventure with 5,895 metres walk up Mt Kilimanjaro. My oldest son Christopher and I with our two guides and porters ascended over 5 days. We climbed 5 to 7 hours a day – altitude is the biggest challenge. We were thrilled to summit at sunrise on Canada Day. We donned our Tilley Hats for the official photo and started our descent for our next adventures. Best Advice – Do the most physically challenging part of your adventure first.”
Tilley Travel Jersey Cowl Neck Cap-Sleeved Dress
This versatile dress features a flattering cowl neck and set-in cap sleeves, is easy to dress up or down. Made of lightweight jersey fabric, this dress packs small, dries quickly and resists wrinkles.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Cowl neck style
- Set-in cap sleeves
- Packs small
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection, rated UPF 50+ the maximum rating given
- Wash 'n' wear, dries overnight
- Wrinkle resistant
- Centre back length: 42”
- This lightweight fabric is made from 93% polyester, 7% Spandex for added comfort and stretch.
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection, rated UPF 50+ the maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Smooth out wrinkles and lay flat to dry in a well-ventilated area.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and lay flat to dry overnight. If desired, iron on low setting, (iron on the reverse side of the fabric). Do not bleach because this will damage the quality of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?