You said it
“I’ve always loved hats but could never get them to fit. I was naturally born for a Tilley 8+ and did not know it. In July 2008 I walked by a Tilley rack in a Cape Breton store. That’s when my Tilley affair started. I now wear a TW2 for late fall and early winter, a charcoal TIC1 for heavy winter, a T3 cotton duck hat for those late spring and early fall windy days on the Summerside boardwalk (the snap-up brim is great in the wind) and finally but not last, I just recently bought a T5CN for just about any summer day and may cheat a bit and wear it to Florida for March break.”
Thanks, Denis; when Horst Berlin of Toronto bought the first Hat, it was a size 8.
NEW Technical Flannel Men’s Long-Sleeved Shirt
Using hollow core fibres with a quick dry finish, this Flannel Shirt not only keeps you warm and cosy, but does it using a lightweight fabric.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Beige/Olive/Wine Check
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Quick dry finish with hollow core fibres provide warmth without bulk
- Regular collar
- Seven button placket
- Two front chest pockets in welt style with button closure
- Adjustable cuff with two button closure
- Two back-pleats for ease of movement
- Bar-tacks on all stress points for added durability
- Shirttail hem – wear in or out
- Fabric certified "VERY GOOD" to “EXCELLENT” UV protection, rated UPF 35 – 40
- Wrinkle resistant
- Wash 'n' wear. Dries overnight
- Made in Canada
- Made from 100% polyester.
- Certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection, rated UPF 40 in Olive/Black Plaid. Certified “VERY GOOD” UV protection, rated UPF 35 in Beige/Wine/Olive Check.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and hang to dry. If desired, iron using a low setting. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners. Do not dry clean. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?