You said it
“ I spend my summers in Greenland researching and tagging Greenland white-fronted and Canada geese. I live out of my tent for a month about 11 or 12 miles from the nearest town; the only way to get to camp is by helicopter (unlikely!), or walk everything in (the usual)! Weight and bulk of kit is an important issue but I’d never leave my Tilley at home, I need a good reliable hat. It keeps the intense Arctic sun off my head, supporting a mosquito net away from my face, and has been washed in rivers and lakes many times. I’ve learned from experience that I can rely 100% on my Tilley not to let me down and it looks so much better than the rather shapeless floppies of other brands!”
Technical Flannel Men’s Long-Sleeved Shirt
Using hollow core fibres with a quick dry finish, this Flannel Shirt not only keeps you warm and cosy, but does it using a lightweight fabric.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Beige/Olive/Wine Check
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Quick dry finish with hollow core fibres provide warmth without bulk
- Regular collar
- Seven button placket
- Two front chest pockets in welt style with button closure
- Adjustable cuff with two button closure
- Two back-pleats for ease of movement
- Bar-tacks on all stress points for added durability
- Shirttail hem – wear in or out
- Fabric certified "VERY GOOD" to “EXCELLENT” UV protection, rated UPF 35 – 40
- Wrinkle resistant
- Wash 'n' wear. Dries overnight
- Made in Canada
- Made from 100% polyester.
- Certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection, rated UPF 40 in Olive/Black Plaid. Certified “VERY GOOD” UV protection, rated UPF 35 in Beige/Wine/Olive Check.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and hang to dry. If desired, iron using a low setting. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners. Do not dry clean. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?