You said it
“ While traveling in the US Southwest, my husband and I were on a boat trip on Lake Powell in Utah. The boat was traveling about 20 knots in a remote area of the lake when my husband went to adjust the strap on his Tilley Hat, the wind caught it and it was regrettably out of sight within seconds. A few days later our house-sitters emailed us that they had received a phone call from a camper who had found the hat floating on the lake close to his remote camp site. Fortunately my husband had taken the time to write his name and phone number on the inside of the hat when he purchased it. We called our ‘Good Samaritan’ and he mailed the hat back to Canada. After a 2000-mile journey and being immersed in a lake for several days, the hat after a wash and dry looks and fits as good as new!”
, British Columbia
NEW Liberty Fabric Print Tuck Pleat Skirt
This fun and flirty Liberty Print skirt features small pleats in the front and back in a unique and eye-catching style. A hidden elastic in the waist ensures a comfort fit while three pockets, (one is secret and passport sized) keep this skirt functional for everyday wear.
NEW Plum Wildflowers.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Gauguin Blue
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Lightweight and preshrunk Liberty Print fabric
- Narrow waistband with hidden elastic in back
- Twelve small stitched down pleats in the front and back
- Side zipper opening
- Two side pockets; the right with a zippered inside secret pocket for security
- Centre back length: 34”
- Made from 100% Cotton Tana Lawn, woven to a fine silk-like feel. This fabric can trace its roots back to 1875 when Arthur Lasenby Liberty opened his first store on Regent Street in London, England.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or hang to dry overnight in a well-ventilated area. Wrinkle resistant, but appreciates a light iron on low setting. Do not bleach and do not dry clean because this will damage the quality of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?