You said it
“I have bought several Tilley Hats and other clothing items from y’all over the years. You recently honored the lifetime guarantee on one of my hats and that influenced my decision to buy these shorts from Tilley – more expensive than what I planned to spend, but I know we get what we pay for and I also like that they are made in North America, rather than China – supporting jobs on our continent is important to me. Thank you for your great products and great service.”
Liberty Fabric Print Tuck Pleat Skirt
This fun and flirty Liberty Print skirt features small pleats in the front and back in a unique and eye-catching style. A hidden elastic in the waist ensures a comfort fit while three pockets, (one is secret and passport sized) keep this skirt functional for everyday wear.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Gauguin Blue
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Lightweight and preshrunk Liberty Print fabric
- Narrow waistband with hidden elastic in back
- Twelve small stitched down pleats in the front and back
- Side zipper opening
- Two side pockets; the right with a zippered inside secret pocket for security
- Centre back length: 34”
- Made from 100% Cotton Tana Lawn, woven to a fine silk-like feel. This fabric can trace its roots back to 1875 when Arthur Lasenby Liberty opened his first store on Regent Street in London, England.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or hang to dry overnight in a well-ventilated area. Wrinkle resistant, but appreciates a light iron on low setting. Do not bleach and do not dry clean because this will damage the quality of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?