You said it
“ It’s late January 2010, and we’re on final preparations for our Peru adventures. In a small shop, I spot a new to me Tilley Hat. It’s a Mocha TH5! After getting home, I check out the website then order 2 shirts for my travels. Late March, we’re off to Peru, starting off in Iquitos, deep in the Amazon Jungle, for 4 days of exploring. The Hemp is perfect for the heat, humidity, sun and rain. Perfect protection! After the Amazon, it’s off to Cusco to explore the Andes, Machu Picchu, Lake Titicaca and its small islands. Again, the hat offers perfect protection from the sun, as it is pretty direct on my balding head up here at high altitudes. It’s already been a year, and now I have 6 shirts, one t-shirt, my TH5, a T3, AND the Intrepid.”
, New Brunswick
NEW Soho Silks Women's Flat-Front Pants
If you liked our Tilley Silks, you’ll love our SohoSilks. Made from the same quick-drying, silky Japanese micropolyester fabric, with a tumbled finish, these elegant Pants arrive ready to wear to any occasion.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Lightweight elegance
- Covered elastic waistband with an invisible side zipper closure
- Flat front
- Straight leg
- Flip-out secret pocket
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given
- Wrinkle resistant
- Wash 'n' wear, dries overnight
- Pants are unhemmed – 34” unfinished inseam
- Contemporary fit – Sits slightly below the natural waist with a slightly lower rise and is straighter through the hips and thighs
- Made in Canada
- This lightweight fabric is made from 100% tumbled Japanese micropolyester.
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and hang to dry. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners. Do not dry clean. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?