You said it
“ I first became acquainted with Tilley back in 1989 when my wife bought me my first Tilley Hat. Over the years my wardrobe of Tilley clothing has grown – shirts, pants, jackets, underwear, socks and of course more hats, ten in total. Now I am proud to say that as a participant in the Tilley Facebook Adventure Club (www.facebook.com/tilleyendurables), I am the first Canadian to have earned all five pins. Good fun and GREAT clothing.”
NEW Soho Silks Women's Long-Sleeved Shirt
If you liked our Tilley Silks, you’ll love our SohoSilks. Made from the same quick-drying, silky Japanese micropolyester fabric, with a tumbled finish, this beautiful long-sleeved Shirt packs small and arrives ready to wear.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Lightweight elegance
- Layer with a camisole for another look
- Two-part regular collar
- Front placket with eight fabric-covered button
- Narrow cuff with fabric-covered button
- Straight hem with deep side slits
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given
- Wrinkle resistant
- Wash 'n' wear, dries overnight
- Centre back length 31”
- Made in Canada
- This lightweight fabric is made from 100% tumbled Japanese micropolyester.
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and hang to dry. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners. Do not dry clean. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?