You said it
“I had traveled in Italy from Rome to the Amalfi Coast, then Rome and north to Florence, Venice and Tuscany (total of 16 days) with 2 pieces of ‘carry on’ luggage (one tote and a 20" upright) due to 90% Tilley merchandise within. Your Spring 2009 catalogue was shot in Italy, so I brought a copy with me and had fun finding the locations and showing the catalogue and connecting with people in Positano.”
NEW Soft Shell Men’s Bomber Jacket
Fabricated with an innovative 4-way stretch fabric, this stylish and comfortable Tilley Soft Shell Jacket is not only water repellant and breathable but resistant to abrasion as well. A soft fleece lining gives this jacket added warmth. Featuring six useful pockets altogether, this jacket has plenty of storage space on both the outside and the inside.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Charcoal Plaid
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Three season appropriate
- Bomber style design
- Soft fleece lining provides warmth without extra bulk
- Band styling details on collar, cuffs and waistband
- Full front YKK zippered closure
- One exterior concealed chest pocket with YKK zippered closure
- Two side hand warmer pockets with bar tacks and YKK zippered closures
- Two large and convenient interior pockets
- One interior chest pocket with YKK zippered closure
- Water repellant and abrasion resistant
- Medium weight
- Wash 'n' wear
- Centre back length: 30”
- Made in Canada
- Shell fabric made with 90% polyester and 10% Spandex.
- Fleece lining fabric made with 100% polyester.
- Wash 'n' wear. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Smooth out wrinkles and hang to dry in a well-ventilated area.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and hang to dry. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners because this will damage the quality of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?
( 5 )
Stylish with Function
When I first received this jacket and put it on it was something that I had never worn before. It is stylish and comfortable all in one. The jacket has more compartments and function than "Batman's bat belt!" One thing worth mentioning is that the sleeves are a bit tight, but in all fairness it adds a taylored style look to it. Recommendation is to Buy it!!!
( 2 )
This is a very comfortable and good looking jacket. The materials are top notch. The two zippered chest pockets (interior and exterior) are a little small, but I can live with that. What really needs improving on this jacket is the interior patch pockets. The top corner (away from the front zip) of these pockets is finished in a sub par and sloppy fashion. The area is a mess and the fabrics are left dangling which makes the area weak. I just bought this jacket and I wouldn't be surprised if this area needed repairing soon. When the zipper of the hand warmer pocket is open, I can even stick my finger through the top of the open zipper into the interior of the jacket. This is the kind of workmanship I would expect on a jacket bought at Wal Mart. If it wasn't for this glaring fault, I would recommend this jacket, but as it it, I almost regret buying it.