You said it
“The highlight of my trip to Rwanda was visiting the mountain gorillas in Volcanoes National Park with a friend of mine who lives in Kigali. The weather was wonderful with clear blue skies and abundant sunshine. I had only packed a baseball cap and had not applied sufficient sunscreen to my ears as I was to find out the following day when I found that the tops of my ears were sunburned and very sensitive. Fortunately my friend was able to loan me his Tilley Airflo® Hat. I had never been so thankful for a hat in my life! Your product saved me from much suffering in the intense equatorial African sun! I swear by your products and have now acquired an Airflo® Hat of my own.”
Street Chic Men’s 7-Pocket Pants
With seven handy pockets and made from moisture wicking fabric, these Pants are adventure ready…wherever that adventure might be.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Canvas weave with wicking properties
- Waistband has seven belt loops and button closure with Velcro® tab
- Seven pockets in total
- Two deep front pockets
- Two deep front gusset pockets with fold over Velcro®-sealed flaps
- One Velcro®-sealed secret pocket
- Two rear pockets with double Velcro®-sealed flaps
- Bar-tacks on all stress points for added durability
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given
- Wash n' wear, dries overnight
- Wrinkle resistant
- Pants are unhemmed – 37” unfinished inseam
- Relaxed fit - sits lower on the waist and looser through the seat and thighs
- Made in Canada
- Fabric made from 95% nylon and 4% spandex with wicking properties.
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and hang to dry. If desired, iron using a low setting. Do not bleach. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?