You said it
“Alex, we met recently in a sandstorm north of Amman, Jordan. You helped me with a new knot! Hats. I hope you enjoyed your trip as much as we did.”
NEW Street Chic Men’s 5 (+1) Pocket Jeans
A bit of stretch in the fabric and the waist ensure these Jeans are always comfortable, just the way jeans ought to be.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Canvas weave with wicking properties
- Two front 'jean' style pockets and one coin pocket
- Back yoke detailing with two rear spade pockets
- All over double needle stitching
- Bar-tacks on all stress points for added durability
- Flip-out zippered secret pocket to secure valuables
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given
- Wash n' wear, dries overnight
- Wrinkle resistant
- Pants are unhemmed – 37” unfinished inseam
- Relaxed fit - sits lower on the waist and looser through the seat and thighs
- Made in Canada
- Fabric made from 95% nylon and 4% spandex with wicking properties.
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and hang to dry. If desired, iron using a low setting. Do not bleach. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?