You said it
“ I first became acquainted with Tilley back in 1989 when my wife bought me my first Tilley Hat. Over the years my wardrobe of Tilley clothing has grown – shirts, pants, jackets, underwear, socks and of course more hats, ten in total. Now I am proud to say that as a participant in the Tilley Facebook Adventure Club (www.facebook.com/tilleyendurables), I am the first Canadian to have earned all five pins. Good fun and GREAT clothing.”
Ponte di Roma Straight Skirt
This black skirt is anything but basic. With flattering panels, dart detailing and a subtle elastic waist, it’s easy to look completely elegant while being completely comfortable.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Easily dressed up or down
- Stretch for comfort
- Straight skirt style
- Two rounded side panels with trim detailing
- Two rear darts
- Hidden elastic waistband
- Flip-out secret pocket
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given
- Centre back length 26”
- Made in Canada
- Ponte di Roma knit fabric is 65% rayon, 30% nylon and 5% spandex.
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold. Hand wash, cool. Machine dry low, remove promptly or smooth our wrinkles and hang to air-dry. If desired, iron using a low setting. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners because this will damage the quality of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours. Do not dry clean.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?