You said it
“We started our 6 week African adventure with 5,895 metres walk up Mt Kilimanjaro. My oldest son Christopher and I with our two guides and porters ascended over 5 days. We climbed 5 to 7 hours a day – altitude is the biggest challenge. We were thrilled to summit at sunrise on Canada Day. We donned our Tilley Hats for the official photo and started our descent for our next adventures. Best Advice – Do the most physically challenging part of your adventure first.”
NEW Ponte di Roma Women's Button Front Cardigan
Every wardrobe needs a favourite sweater and here it is. A cosy fabric with stretch for comfort, this Cardigan is as easy care as it is attractive.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Easily dressed up or down
- Stretch for comfort
- Rounded V-neck collar
- Seven button placket
- Wrinkle resistant
- Wash 'n' wear, dries overnight
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given
- Centre back length: 23"
- Made in Canada
- Ponte di Roma knit fabric is 65% rayon, 30% nylon and 5% spandex.
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold. Hand wash, cool. Machine dry low, remove promptly or smooth our wrinkles and hang to air-dry. If desired, iron using a low setting. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners because this will damage the quality of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours. Do not dry clean.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?