You said it
“Besides two trips to the UK, this hat has been to the Canadian Rockies, Switzerland, New Zealand, The Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, Idaho, Martha’s Vineyard, Colorado, California, Hilton Head, Cuyahoga Valley National Park and the Yellowstone National Park among other locations. As an amateur photographer I have relied upon my Tilley Hat to be a part of my ‘uniform’, and my essential travel gear.”
Ponte di Roma Legging Pants
Comfortable as a legging but styled as a slim pant, these Tilley Ponte di Roma Pants can be easily dressed up or down. Streamlined in design, there is a flip-out interior secret pocket large enough for a room key, passport, a little cash or credit cards.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Dark Taupe
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Easily dressed up or down
- Looks like a legging, fits like a slim pant
- Flip-out interior secret pocket for valuables
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given
- Wrinkle resistant
- Wash 'n' wear, dries overnight
- Pants are unhemmed – 34” unfinished inseam
- Contemporary fit - Sits slightly below the natural waist with a slightly lower rise and is straighter through the hips and thighs
- Ponte di Roma knit fabric is 40% cotton, 29% nylon, 27% polyester and 4% Spandex.
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold. Hand wash, cool. Machine dry low, remove promptly or smooth our wrinkles and hang to air-dry. If desired, iron using a low setting. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners because this will damage the quality of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours. Do not dry clean.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?