You said it
“Firstly, I would like to note how much I love and adore my Tilley Hat and Explorer Jacket. I receive a consistent array of compliments for the both of them. My name is Alex Tilley and though I am only in my twenties, I receive comments or questions everywhere I go about my relation to the founder of Tilley Endurables, Alex Tilley, as we both share the name. I wanted to share this because it is a fun coincidence.”
ALEX TILLEY (The other Alex Tilley)
Outlast® Reversible V-Neck to Boatneck Tank
A handy little two-in-one piece, this V-neck Tilley tank can be reversed to be worn in a boat-neck style. Developed for NASA by Smart Fabric Technology® by Outlast®, the fabric will help cool in the heat and warm in the cold.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Lavender
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Two-in-one styling, it can be worn as a V-neck or reversed for a boat-neck style
- Balances body temperature for continuous comfort
- Retains shape
- Fine gauge Flat-knit rib finishing
- Excellent layering piece
- 53% cotton, 46% OUTLAST® acrylic, 1% Spandex.
- Wash 'n' wear. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Smooth out wrinkles and lay flat to dry in a well-ventilated area. Will dry in about 8 hours.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and air-dry flat. Do not bleach, do not dry clean and do not use fabric softeners, as this will inhibit the wicking ability of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?