You said it
“ Over fifteen years ago I purchased two pair of men’s Blue and Beige Tilley Shorts. I have shorts from other makers that have already been retired to the ‘Happy Hunting Grounds For Worn Out Shorts’. Not so with my Tilley Shorts! The shorts look as good today as the day I made the purchase. And did I mention that the shorts fit as well today as when I first wore them? The shorts surely are endurable and I guess so am I since the shorts still fit.”
Outlast® Short-Sleeved T-Shirt
This basic Tilley crew neck T-shirt, made from Smart Fabric Technology® by Outlast®, is designed to balance body temperature. Developed for NASA, it will help cool in the heat and warm in the cold.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Burnt Red
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Basic crew neck T-shirt
- Balances body temperature for continuous comfort
- Retains shape
- Fine gauge Flat-knit rib finishing
- Excellent layering piece
- 53% cotton, 46% OUTLAST® acrylic, 1% Spandex.
- Wash 'n' wear. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Smooth out wrinkles and lay flat to dry in a well-ventilated area. Will dry in about 8 hours.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and air-dry flat. Do not bleach, do not dry clean and do not use fabric softeners, as this will inhibit the wicking ability of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?
( 4.5 )
Best T- shirt in my drawer
I have owned many t-shirts in my years and this is the best I've had. You know when the weather is in-between and you are deciding on what to wear that will be comfortable and still look casual but classy?...this is my go-to shirt!
( West Kelowna,