You said it
“The highlight of my trip to Rwanda was visiting the mountain gorillas in Volcanoes National Park with a friend of mine who lives in Kigali. The weather was wonderful with clear blue skies and abundant sunshine. I had only packed a baseball cap and had not applied sufficient sunscreen to my ears as I was to find out the following day when I found that the tops of my ears were sunburned and very sensitive. Fortunately my friend was able to loan me his Tilley Airflo® Hat. I had never been so thankful for a hat in my life! Your product saved me from much suffering in the intense equatorial African sun! I swear by your products and have now acquired an Airflo® Hat of my own.”
Made with Smart Fabric Technology® by Outlast®, this Tilley cardigan is designed to balance body temperature. Paired with the other Outlast® tops, it creates a versatile twin set. The fabric was originally developed for NASA by Smart Fabric Technology® by Outlast®.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Light Olive
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Straight cut hem
- Six button placket
- Pairs with other Outlast® tops to create a twin set
- Balances body temperature for continuous comfort
- Retains shape
- Fine gauge Flat-knit rib finishing
- 53% cotton, 46% OUTLAST® acrylic, 1% Spandex.
- Wash 'n' wear. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Smooth out wrinkles and lay flat to dry in a well-ventilated area. Will dry in about 8 hours.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and air-dry flat. Do not bleach, do not dry clean and do not use fabric softeners, as this will inhibit the wicking ability of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?