You said it
“ I first became acquainted with Tilley back in 1989 when my wife bought me my first Tilley Hat. Over the years my wardrobe of Tilley clothing has grown – shirts, pants, jackets, underwear, socks and of course more hats, ten in total. Now I am proud to say that as a participant in the Tilley Facebook Adventure Club (www.facebook.com/tilleyendurables), I am the first Canadian to have earned all five pins. Good fun and GREAT clothing.”
AIRFLO® Long-Sleeved Shirt
The Tilley Tech Novelty Shirt, made using a lightweight, quick-dry fabric that is engineered with moisture-wicking properties, is designed for style, comfort and convenience. The slightly fitted body and side slits at the square hem are flattering for most body shapes while the mesh back inserts provide air circulation to ensure constant comfort. The roll-up tab on the sleeves converts this casual long-sleeved shirt into a sporty short-sleeved version.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Butter Yellow
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Breathable lightweight fabric that wicks away moisture
- Roll-up sleeve tab conveniently converts long-sleeves to shorter sleeves
- Regular collar with seven button placket
- Vented back mesh inserts for cooling air flow
- Two pleat pockets with button closure
- Adjustable cuff
- Square bottom hem
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 40
- Wrinkle resistant
- Wash 'n' wear, fast-drying
- Tapered fit – front and back darts that gently shape the body
- The lightweight fabric is 51% nylon and 49% polyester. The fabric has moisture-wicking properties designed to keep the body cool and comfortable.
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 40.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and hang to dry. If desired, iron using a low setting. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners, as this will inhibit the wicking capabilities of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours. Do not dry clean.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?
( 5 )
SE Asia Traveler
Fabulous shirt for size, weight, fabric, no wrinkles,ease to wash & dries rapidly. Not too sheer. Pockets are strategically placed to offset sheerness. Absolutely love it. NOT HOT!!!!! Really breathes!
United States )
( 4 )
Almost perfect shirt!!!
Bought two of these for my recent trip. The fabric is soft, and the shirt is very comfortable. I climbed the Acropolis in Greece on a 95-degree day and survived because this shirt really breathes! They do dry overnight, just like the ad says. That said, the white is just a bit sheer to wear by itself, and my only real unlike is that the front of the shirt in my size is 23 inches long, but the lowest button was a full 7 inches above the hem. This meant belly exposure if the shirt was pulled even the tiniest bit by my purse strap (I do not tuck my shirts in - maybe that would have helped). So, please put another button on this almost perfect shirt, Tilley!
United States )