You said it
“ Over fifteen years ago I purchased two pair of men’s Blue and Beige Tilley Shorts. I have shorts from other makers that have already been retired to the ‘Happy Hunting Grounds For Worn Out Shorts’. Not so with my Tilley Shorts! The shorts look as good today as the day I made the purchase. And did I mention that the shorts fit as well today as when I first wore them? The shorts surely are endurable and I guess so am I since the shorts still fit.”
AIRFLO® Short-Sleeved Shirt
Designed with a slightly fitted body and shirttail hem (that looks good tuck in or left out), the Tilley Tech Shirt is a flatteringly feminine and versatile style that can be easily dressed up or down, as the occasion requires. The quick-drying, moisture-wicking fabric is lightweight and ideal for warmer climates. Designed with a regular collar, seven button placket and shirttail hem.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Seafoam Green
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Breathable lightweight fabric that wicks away moisture
- Regular collar
- Seven button placket
- Shirttail hem (wear tucked in or out)
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 40
- Wrinkle resistant
- Wash 'n' wear, fast-drying
- Tapered fit – front and back darts that gently shape the body
- The lightweight fabric is 51% nylon and 49% polyester. The fabric has moisture-wicking properties designed to keep the body cool and comfortable.
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 40.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and hang to dry. If desired, iron using a low setting. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners, as this will inhibit the wicking capabilities of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours. Do not dry clean.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?