You said it
“I spent 27-years travelling to and teaching in every community in the Northwest Territories and Nunavut and the only clothes that survived were Tilley.”
Tech Men's Short-Sleeved Shirt
Lightweight and quick drying, the Tilley Tech shirt is engineered with a moisture wicking fabric to help keep you cool and comfortable. Designed with a regular collar, two chest pockets and a straight bottom that can be worn either loose or tucked in.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Lightweight and breathable fabric that wicks away moisture
- Regular collar and six horn button closure
- Two front pockets with Velcro®-closures large enough for cell phone or credit cards
- Square bottom with side slits
- Fabric certified “VERY GOOD” UV protection, rated UPF 30
- Wrinkle resistant
- Wash 'n' wear, dries quickly
- Made in Canada
- This lightweight fabric is made from 51% nylon and 49% polyester. The material has moisture wicking properties designed to keep the body cool and comfortable.
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection, rated UPF 45 in Sienna and 50 in Khaki.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand-wash cool. Machine dry low or smooth out wrinkles while damp and hang to dry. If desired, iron using a low setting. Do not use bleach or fabric softeners because they will damage the fabric qualities. Do not dry clean. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?
( 2 )
I have long worn Tilley hats and been very pleased with them, so I was quite disappointed in the quality of this shirt. The good news is that it does wash and dry overnight. The bad news is that the fabric began to pill after I wore it once. Also, the pockets close with velcro and are very difficult to enter and exit. Great for deterring pickpockets, but very inconvenient for the person wearing the shirt. I really can't recommend this shirt for travel.
United States )