You said it
“Tilley was the first hat I found that would fit my head. I bought it in 1995 at Klondike Days in Edmonton. I saw the display and the person asked what my size was and I replied 73/4. She said, you must mean 7 3/8 and I said that I meant a 7 3/4. Without batting an eye she said Tilley recommended a bigger size and handed me a 7 7/8. It’s been with me on my hikes on the West Coast Trail, Nootka Island, and the North Coast Trail. It’s fantastic, and it’s still going strong!”
Multi Tech Women's Bermuda Shorts
These flat-front shorts, with Bermuda length inseam, have five handy pockets (one of them a passport sized secret pocket). The quick-drying fabric has built-in stretch for comfort.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Light Grey Mix
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Medium weight fabric with a touch of stretch for comfort
- Flat-front style with zipper and button closure
- Two deep front pockets
- Two rear pockets
- Flip-out, zippered, passport-sized secret pocket in waistband
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given
- Wash 'n' wear, dries overnight
- Inseam 14”
- Classic fit – Sits at the waist and is fuller through the hips and thighs
- This medium weight fabric is made from 71% nylon and 29% polyester. Fabric has elasticity, stretch, durability and is quick drying.
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and hang to dry. If desired, iron using a low setting. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners. Do not dry clean. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?