You said it
As we were walking to get off a train in Europe the young lady in front of me on the steps stopped and looked like she was checking to make sure this was her stop. I felt a tug on the back of my pant pocket and due to the Velcro® fastening I immediately went to my back pocket and turned to see another young lady very close to me. I brushed her hand away and foiled her attempt to pick my pocket. If it were not for the Velcro® fastening on the Tilley pockets we would have had a busy day contacting the credit card companies instead of enjoying our trip. I have always travelled with Tilley pants and shorts for this reason.
Multi Tech Men's Excursion Pants
Pockets, pockets and more pockets are designed in these Tilley Multi Tech Excursion Pants for men. With nine useful storage pockets in total, including one secret pocket, there is a place to store almost everything. Multi Tech pants are engineered for convenience with a travel-friendly lightweight, quick-drying fabric that includes a touch of stretch for comfort.
NEW Grey Mix.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Light Grey Mix
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Lightweight fabric with stretch for comfort
- Nine pockets in total
- Two side slant stop-loss pockets
- Left side leg features one large and one small pocket, both with flap and button closures
- Right side leg features one large flap and button closure pocket and one small Velcro® closure pocket
- Two deep rear pockets with flap and button closures
- One flip-out, YKK zippered secret pocket
- Seven loop waistband
- All over double needle stitching
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection, rated UPF 50+, the maximum rating given
- Wrinkle resistant
- Wash 'n' wear. Dries overnight
- Pants are unhemmed – 37” unfinished inseam
- Relaxed fit - sits lower on the waist and looser through the seat and thighs
- This lightweight fabric is made from 71% nylon and 29% polyester. A single waxed layer contributes to water resistance and durability. This fabric also has elasticity, stretch, and is quick drying.
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection, rated UPF 50+, the maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and hang to dry. If desired, iron using a low setting. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners. Do not dry clean. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?