You said it
“ My dad came back from WWII with a very similar bag to the Intrepid. He used it for many years to hold his mason’s tools, from job to job. Except it was all canvas with one buckle. It served him for many years. That bag got lost in the estate sale or maybe before, but I will always remember it and him. I see many copies around now, but this Intrepid bag will always be special to me.”
Multi Tech Men's Cargo Pocket Shorts
Made using a lightweight and quick-drying fabric with a bit of stretch, these Multi Tech Cargo Shorts for men are designed with eight handy and secure pockets. Featuring all over double needle stitching for added durability.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Light Grey Mix
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Lightweight fabric with stretch for comfort
- Six belt loops; Velcro® tab closure
- Eight pockets in total
- Two slant front stop-loss pockets; the left pocket also has a interior Velcro®-closure pocket to hold a room key or credit card
- One right side zippered pocket
- Two side cargo flap pockets with Velcro®-closures
- Two back flap pockets with Velcro®-closures
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection, rated UPF 50+, the maximum rating given
- Wrinkle resistant
- Wash 'n' wear. Dries overnight
- Inseam 10”
- Relaxed fit - sits lower on the waist and looser through the seat and thighs
- This lightweight fabric is made from 71% nylon and 29% polyester. A single waxed layer contributes to water resistance and durability. This fabric also has elasticity, stretch, and is quick drying.
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection, rated UPF 50+, the maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and hang to dry. If desired, iron using a low setting. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners. Do not dry clean. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?