You said it
“I’ve always loved hats but could never get them to fit. I was naturally born for a Tilley 8+ and did not know it. In July 2008 I walked by a Tilley rack in a Cape Breton store. That’s when my Tilley affair started. I now wear a TW2 for late fall and early winter, a charcoal TIC1 for heavy winter, a T3 cotton duck hat for those late spring and early fall windy days on the Summerside boardwalk (the snap-up brim is great in the wind) and finally but not last, I just recently bought a T5CN for just about any summer day and may cheat a bit and wear it to Florida for March break.”
Thanks, Denis; when Horst Berlin of Toronto bought the first Hat, it was a size 8.
Multi Tech Men's Cargo Pocket Shorts
Made using a lightweight and quick-drying fabric with a bit of stretch, these Multi Tech Cargo Shorts for men are designed with eight handy and secure pockets. Featuring all over double needle stitching for added durability.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Light Grey Mix
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Lightweight fabric with stretch for comfort
- Six belt loops; Velcro® tab closure
- Eight pockets in total
- Two slant front stop-loss pockets; the left pocket also has a interior Velcro®-closure pocket to hold a room key or credit card
- One right side zippered pocket
- Two side cargo flap pockets with Velcro®-closures
- Two back flap pockets with Velcro®-closures
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection, rated UPF 50+, the maximum rating given
- Wrinkle resistant
- Wash 'n' wear. Dries overnight
- Inseam 10”
- Relaxed fit - sits lower on the waist and looser through the seat and thighs
- This lightweight fabric is made from 71% nylon and 29% polyester. A single waxed layer contributes to water resistance and durability. This fabric also has elasticity, stretch, and is quick drying.
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection, rated UPF 50+, the maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and hang to dry. If desired, iron using a low setting. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners. Do not dry clean. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?