You said it
“Take my Well Travelled, Entirely Great Hat, for instance. It’s been snowed on, rained on, and pooped on by birds on three continents. It’s been on safari in South Africa, refused entry to the finest casino in Monte Carlo, crept with me through the underbrush to a children’s graveyard on Devil’s Island and grooved to hot jazz on Frenchman Street in New Orleans.”
Multi Tech Bomber Jacket
Created in a classic 'bomber' style, this rugged Tilley Multi Tech Jacket for men is designed with an attractive shirt-style collar and adjustable antique brass button cuffs. Four exterior pockets and two interior pockets provide ample storage and secure space.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Lightweight fabric with stretch for comfort
- Four outside pockets with antique brass YKK zippers
- One inside passport/travel document sized pocket with YKK zipper
- One inside cell phone pocket with Velcro®-closure
- Adjustable antique brass snaps on cuffs
- Interior contrast lining and seam piping
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, the maximum rating given
- Wrinkle resistant
- Wash 'n' wear, dries overnight
- Centre back length: 29”
- This lightweight fabric is made from 71% nylon and 29% polyester. A single waxed layer contributes to water resistance and durability. This fabric also has elasticity, stretch, and is quick drying.
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection, rated UPF 50+, the maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and hang to dry. If desired, iron using a low setting. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners. Do not dry clean. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?