You said it
“My Father, Roger Hadfield, has worn Tilley clothing from Tasmania to Croatia, from sojourns on tropical islands to canoe trips in the boreal forest, and in vehicles ranging from Model Ts, antique tractors and Rolls Royce Touring cars, to high-performance ski-boats, and vintage aircraft of many types. (And my mother, Eleanor, wears it too!)”
Multi Tech Traveller/Carry-On Vest
The quick-drying Tilley Travellers Vest is designed to especially complement a woman's body shape while maximizing carrying capacity. Seven pockets, most with either YKK zippers or Velcro®-closures, provide lots of secure space for 'stuff'.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Light Grey Mix
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Medium weight fabric with a touch of stretch for comfort
- Two large YKK zippered front pockets
- Two small YKK zippered chest pockets
- Two Velcro®-sealed interior pockets - 5 1/2" deep
- One ultra secret interior back pocket with hidden zipper that stretches across the entire back of the vest - 5 1/2" deep
- Adjustable button tabs in back for shape adjustment
- Taped seams
- Double needle stitching for durability
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given
- Wash 'n' wear, dries overnight
- Centre back length: 25"
- This medium weight fabric is made from 71% nylon and 29% polyester. Fabric has elasticity, stretch, durability and is quick drying.
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and hang to dry. If desired, iron using a low setting. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners. Do not dry clean. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?
( 5 )
best travel vest
I purchased this vest for a trip to France and Italy. The look is simple and elegant enough to wear in France. The fabric washes easily and dries quickly. The pockets are roomy but aren't bulky. Everytime we were warned about pickpockets, I chuckled because which pocket would they choose. I loved not needing to carry a purse. Great buy, great value.