You said it
“The highlight of my trip to Rwanda was visiting the mountain gorillas in Volcanoes National Park with a friend of mine who lives in Kigali. The weather was wonderful with clear blue skies and abundant sunshine. I had only packed a baseball cap and had not applied sufficient sunscreen to my ears as I was to find out the following day when I found that the tops of my ears were sunburned and very sensitive. Fortunately my friend was able to loan me his Tilley Airflo® Hat. I had never been so thankful for a hat in my life! Your product saved me from much suffering in the intense equatorial African sun! I swear by your products and have now acquired an Airflo® Hat of my own.”
Multi Tech Sport Skirt
Designed with an attractive wide waistband and two slouchy front pockets, the quick-drying Tilley sport skirt is also engineered with a touch of stretch for comfort. Two rear patch pockets and a flip-out secret pocket provide secure storage spaces. Comes with a matching removable tie belt.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Light Grey Mix
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Medium weight fabric with a touch of stretch for comfort
- Wide waistband with belt loops and removable tie belt; add your own belt for another look.
- Two front, slouchy pockets with button tab detail
- Two rear patch pockets with working tab closures
- Flip-out, YKK zippered, passport-sized secret pocket below waistband
- Double needle stitching for durability
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given
- Wash 'n' wear, dries overnight
- Centre back length 24”
- Contemporary fit – Sits slightly below the natural waist with a slightly lower rise and is straighter through the hips and thighs
- This medium weight fabric is made from 71% nylon and 29% polyester. Fabric has elasticity, stretch, durability and is quick drying.
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and hang to dry. If desired, iron using a low setting. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners. Do not dry clean. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?