You said it
“ My dad came back from WWII with a very similar bag to the Intrepid. He used it for many years to hold his mason’s tools, from job to job. Except it was all canvas with one buckle. It served him for many years. That bag got lost in the estate sale or maybe before, but I will always remember it and him. I see many copies around now, but this Intrepid bag will always be special to me.”
Multi Tech 2-in-1 Roll-Up Pants
With fold-up cuffs featuring two tab placements, these versatile and quick-drying capris, with a touch of stretch, can be worn at three different lengths for three different looks. An interior drawstring ensures a custom fit while two rounded front patch pockets, two inset back pockets and a flip-out secret pocket combine security with style.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Light Grey Mix
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Medium weight fabric with a touch of stretch for comfort
- Fold up cuff with double tab positioning gives three pant length options
- Regular inseam length 28" finished and rolls to 25” and 23" capri lengths
- Contour waistband with interior drawstring provides a custom fit
- Two rounded front patch pockets and two set-in back pockets, one back pocket with a zippered closure
- Flip-out, YKK zippered, passport-sized secret pocket in waistband
- Double needle stitching for durability
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given
- Wash 'n' wear, dries overnight
- Contemporary fit – Sits slightly below the natural waist with a slightly lower rise and is straighter through the hips and thighs
- This medium weight fabric is made from 71% nylon and 29% polyester. Fabric has elasticity, stretch, durability and is quick drying.
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and hang to dry. If desired, iron using a low setting. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners. Do not dry clean. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?