You said it
“During our sun and fun girl’s holiday in Bermuda the sun was hot and the ocean bright but our faces were totally protected by our fashionable Tilley hats. No sunburns were going to ruin our good times!”
BRENDA JOHANSEN, RUTH GADE, JENNIFER OSMOND, MARIA DORSEY AND LAURA JOHANSEN
Multi Tech Men's Pants
These Multi Tech Tilley pants feature a "doublebum" (double layers of material across the rear) for added durability. Engineered with quick-drying fabric with stretch for comfort, these pants also feature six pockets, including one secret pocket, for plenty of storage space.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Lightweight fabric with stretch for comfort
- Double layer of material across the rear for durability
- Two deep front patch pockets
- One Velcro®-sealed secret pocket and one YYK zippered front pocket
- Two Velcro®-sealed back pockets
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection, rated UPF 50+, the maximum rating given
- Wrinkle resistant
- Wash 'n' wear. Dries overnight
- Pants are unhemmed – 37” unfinished inseam
- Relaxed fit - sits lower on the waist and looser through the seat and thighs
- This lightweight fabric is made from 71% nylon and 29% polyester. Fabric has elasticity, stretch, durability and is quick drying.
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection, rated UPF 50+, the maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and hang to dry. If desired, iron using a low setting. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners. Do not dry clean. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?