You said it
“Take my Well Travelled, Entirely Great Hat, for instance. It’s been snowed on, rained on, and pooped on by birds on three continents. It’s been on safari in South Africa, refused entry to the finest casino in Monte Carlo, crept with me through the underbrush to a children’s graveyard on Devil’s Island and grooved to hot jazz on Frenchman Street in New Orleans.”
"Keep it Cool" Men's Long-Sleeved Shirt
Designed for comfort and good looks, these shirts wick moisture away from the skin and resist wrinkles. Featuring a regular collar, two useful chest pockets and adjustable cuffs. Wash 'n' wear, these shirts air-dry overnight.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Red/White Stripe
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Fabric has moisture-wicking properties to keep the body cool and comfortable
- Extremely lightweight
- Regular collar
- Back yoke has single box pleat
- Single left chest pocket
- Versatile roll-up sleeves with button tabs; wear sleeves long or short
- Two button adjustable cuff
- Hidden collar stay pocket
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection, rated UPF 50+, the maximum rating given
- Wash n' wear, dries quickly (approximately 4 hours)
- Made from 38% polyester, 37% nylon and 25% modal®.
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection, rated UPF 50+, the maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley's benefit from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth our wrinkles and hang to dry. If desired, iron on a low setting. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners, as this will inhibit the wicking capabilities of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
- Do not dry clean.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?