You said it
“Tilley Hats really will outlast their owners! I had found my hat a few years ago in my late grandfather’s home. I know he had this hat long before my time (I’m 20 now) and I know I’m going to keep this for plenty more years. This hat is perfect for me when I’m out fly-fishing (which I picked up from him) or camping, or just anything in the outdoors. I love this hat! I will wear it in his memory, and with pride!”
"Keep it Cool" Men's Short-Sleeved Shirt
Designed for comfort and good looks, these shirts wick moisture away from the skin while resisting wrinkles. Featuring a regular collar and two handy chest pockets, these wash 'n' wear shirts air-dry overnight.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Navy Regimental Stripe
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Fabric has moisture-wicking properties to keep the body cool and comfortable
- Extremely lightweight
- Regular collar
- Back yoke has two side pleats
- Single left chest pocket
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection, rated UPF 50+, the maximum rating given
- Wash n' wear, dries quickly (approximately 4 hours)
- Made from 38% polyester, 37% nylon and 25% modal®.
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection, rated UPF 50+, the maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley's benefit from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth our wrinkles and hang to dry. If desired, iron on a low setting. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners, as this will inhibit the wicking capabilities of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
- Do not dry clean.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?