You said it
We just took our Tilley Hats with us to New Orleans. My hemp Tilley shielded me from the burning rays of the sun, and protected me from a sudden downpour. AND, it even survived a mob-like stampede with me on the 4th of July. It never came off my head despite me coming off my feet. These are the best hats, and we love them with every beating inch of our Canadian hearts. Thanks, Tilley.
"Keep it Cool" Men's Short-Sleeved Shirt
Designed for comfort and good looks, these shirts wick moisture away from the skin while resisting wrinkles. Featuring a regular collar and two handy chest pockets, these wash 'n' wear shirts air-dry overnight.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Navy Regimental Stripe
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Fabric has moisture-wicking properties to keep the body cool and comfortable
- Extremely lightweight
- Regular collar
- Back yoke has two side pleats
- Single left chest pocket
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection, rated UPF 50+, the maximum rating given
- Wash n' wear, dries quickly (approximately 4 hours)
- Made from 38% polyester, 37% nylon and 25% modal®.
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection, rated UPF 50+, the maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley's benefit from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth our wrinkles and hang to dry. If desired, iron on a low setting. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners, as this will inhibit the wicking capabilities of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
- Do not dry clean.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?