You said it
“I have found my Tilley Dress Shirt especially useful for everyday business wear, and not just travel wear, with several excellent features (i) material has a nice, thick hand, (ii) the colours stay fresh wash after wash (iii) wrinkle-resistant by virtue of the poly blend, and most importantly, (iv) one of the few women’s shirts that do not skimp on length, so that it stays tucked into suit pants and skirts.”
A HAPPY CUSTOMER
NEW "Keep it Cool" Men’s Short-SleevedShirt
These wash ‘n’ wear, wrinkle resistant Shirts help wick moisture away from the skin and air-dry overnight.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Ivory/Grey/Brown Plaid
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Fabric has moisture-wicking properties to keep the body cool and comfortable
- Extremely lightweight
- Regular collar
- Back yoke has single box pleat
- Single button-flap chest pockets
- Bar-tacks on all stress points for added durability
- Shirttail hem – wear in or out
- Fabric certified “VERY GOOD” UV protection, rated UPF 30
- Wash n' wear, dries quickly (approximately 4 hours)
- Made in Canada
- Wine/Khaki/Blue/White Plaid fabric is made of 100% polyester. Ivory/Grey/Brown Plaid is made of 87% polyester and 13% nylon.
- Fabric certified “VERY GOOD” UV protection, rated UPF 30.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley's benefit from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth our wrinkles and hang to dry. If desired, iron on a low setting. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners, as this will inhibit the wicking capabilities of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
- Do not dry clean.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?