You said it
As we were walking to get off a train in Europe the young lady in front of me on the steps stopped and looked like she was checking to make sure this was her stop. I felt a tug on the back of my pant pocket and due to the Velcro® fastening I immediately went to my back pocket and turned to see another young lady very close to me. I brushed her hand away and foiled her attempt to pick my pocket. If it were not for the Velcro® fastening on the Tilley pockets we would have had a busy day contacting the credit card companies instead of enjoying our trip. I have always travelled with Tilley pants and shorts for this reason.
NEW "Keep it Cool" Men’s Long-Sleeved Shirt
Designed for comfort and good looks, these wash ‘n’ wear, wrinkle resistant Shirts wick moisture away from the skin and air-dry overnight.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Ivory/Grey/Brown Plaid
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Fabric has moisture wicking properties to keep the body cool and comfortable
- Extremely lightweight
- Regular collar
- Back yoke has two side pleats
- Two chest pleat pockets with double button-flap closure
- Two button adjustable cuff
- Shirttail hem – wear in or out
- Bar-tacks on all stress points for added durability
- Fabric certified “VERY GOOD” UV protection, rated UPF 30
- Wash n' wear, dries quickly (approximately 4 hours)
- Made in Canada
- Wine/Khaki/Blue/White Plaid fabric is made of 100% polyester. Ivory/Grey/Brown Plaid is made of 87% polyester and 13% nylon.
- Fabric certified “VERY GOOD” UV protection, rated UPF 30.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley's benefit from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth our wrinkles and hang to dry. If desired, iron on a low setting. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners, as this will inhibit the wicking capabilities of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
- Do not dry clean.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?