You said it
“I wore my Tilley Vest when in Holland with the Toronto Scottish Regiment group of veterans and friends. The vest was invaluable for carrying essentials through customs, just take the vest off and put it in the tray – no problem! Near the end of our eight-day stay we learned that a volcano had erupted in Iceland and our trip home would be delayed. Our eight-day stay turned into seventeen days. With only grey Tilley flannels, one pair of navy Tilley slacks, two Tilley Bush Shirts, one Liberty Print Shirt and three pair of Tilley Socks, the hotel sink and the clothesline over the bathtub got a real workout.”
"Keep it Cool" Men’s Long-Sleeved Shirt
Designed for comfort and good looks, these wash ‘n’ wear, wrinkle resistant Shirts wick moisture away from the skin and air-dry overnight.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Ivory/Grey/Brown Plaid
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Fabric has moisture wicking properties to keep the body cool and comfortable
- Extremely lightweight
- Regular collar
- Back yoke has two side pleats
- Two chest pleat pockets with double button-flap closure
- Two button adjustable cuff
- Shirttail hem – wear in or out
- Bar-tacks on all stress points for added durability
- Fabric certified “VERY GOOD” UV protection, rated UPF 30
- Wash n' wear, dries quickly (approximately 4 hours)
- Made in Canada
- Wine/Khaki/Blue/White Plaid fabric is made of 100% polyester. Ivory/Grey/Brown Plaid is made of 87% polyester and 13% nylon.
- Fabric certified “VERY GOOD” UV protection, rated UPF 30.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley's benefit from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth our wrinkles and hang to dry. If desired, iron on a low setting. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners, as this will inhibit the wicking capabilities of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
- Do not dry clean.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?