You said it
“ I bought my first Tilley Hat in the fall of 2010. It is a Tilley Charcoal Winter Hat and I immediately ‘fell in love with it’. I loved the feel of the material and its perfect fit on my head. During the next few months, as we passed from our normal chilly fall into a very cold winter, the Tilley Winter Hat constantly kept my head and ears warm. Regardless of the temperature, the strength of the wind, the amount of snow or rain, my head was dry and very comfortable. Everywhere I go, I receive compliments on the style, look, design and feel of the Tilley Winter Hat. The soft brim enables me to wear the hat while photographing outdoors, but it isn’t too soft to lose the beautiful stylish look. I enjoyed the hat so much that I bought a lighterweight hat to wear in the spring. A Tilley Hat is now a standard part of my attire and I plan to purchase a third Tilley Hat for the upcoming hot summer days.”
FRANK KENDRALLA JR.
Liberty Print Fabric Long-Sleeved Shirt
Featuring a creative and unique print from Liberty Fabric, this Shirt is styled with a regular collar, single chest pocket, two-button adjustable cuff and cleanly finished with contrast taping. Experience the comfort of Liberty Prints cotton combined with the quality of Tilley tailoring.
NEW Watermark Black, Grey Swirls.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Grey Swirls
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Bold prints from Liberty of London that dress up evening attire or can be worn with jeans
- Regular collar and placket
- Single left chest pocket with no closure
- Two button adjustable cuff
- Contrast taping on the inside collar and front placket for a stylish finish
- Wash 'n' wear and dries overnight
- Made from 100% cotton tana lawn material from Liberty Fabrics.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold, on delicate cycle or hand wash cool. Tumble dry low/delicate cycle or hang to dry. Iron on low for a crisp look. Do not bleach. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
- Do not dry clean.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?