You said it
“I had traveled in Italy from Rome to the Amalfi Coast, then Rome and north to Florence, Venice and Tuscany (total of 16 days) with 2 pieces of ‘carry on’ luggage (one tote and a 20" upright) due to 90% Tilley merchandise within. Your Spring 2009 catalogue was shot in Italy, so I brought a copy with me and had fun finding the locations and showing the catalogue and connecting with people in Positano.”
Liberty Fabric Classic Prints Short-Sleeved Blouse
Handcrafted in Canada from custom-dyed Liberty of London print fabrics, this cotton material blouse is woven to have a fine silk-like feel. Styled with a traditional button closure, single breast pocket, straight hem and side-slits.
NEW Plum Wildflowers.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Kaleidoscope Pink
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Traditional button collar
- Single breast pocket
- Set-in sleeve
- Finished with a straight hem with side-slits
- Elegant yet relaxed fit for comfort and ease
- Classic Fit - fuller more generous all over fit
- Made from 100% Cotton Tana Lawn, woven to a fine silk-like feel. This fabric can trace its roots back to 1875 when Arthur Lasenby Liberty opened his first store on Regent Street in London, England.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or hang to dry overnight in a well-ventilated area. Wrinkle resistant, but appreciates a light iron on low setting. Do not bleach and do not dry clean because this will damage the quality of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?