You said it
“ I bought a pair of Tilley Walking Socks years ago. They were so comfortable that I bought a second pair shortly after and then a third. I tell everyone to buy Tilley Walking Socks; they’ll be the last socks you’ll ever buy and the most comfortable ones.”
Liberty Fabric Print Long-Sleeved Fitted Shirt
The flattering design of this Tilley Shirt is constructed with a practical shirttail hem, a single button notched cuff and contrast taping inside the collar and placket. Experience the comfort of Liberty of London prints cotton combined with the quality of Tilley tailoring.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Gauguin Blue
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Single button closure of the notched cuff detail adds the feminine touch.
- Contrast taping on the inside collar stand and front placket
- Shirttail bottom
- Tapered fit – front and back darts that gently shape the body
- Blue Carnations fabric made from 100% cotton Tana Lawn material from Liberty of London.
- Brown Paisley and Pink Geode fabric made from 98% cotton and 2% Spandex.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed.
Machine wash cold, on delicate cycle or hand wash cool. Tumble dry low/delicate cycle or hang to dry. Do not iron and do not bleach. Do not dry clean. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?
( 5 )
Love the fitted shirt
Thanks, Tilley, for making this lovely fitted Liberty print shirt. The fitted style makes the shirt more feminine, stylish, and youthful - not dowdy or matronly like boxy styles. I love the soft cotton fabric, too, and the shirt travels well. Please continue making more fitted, tapered, and stylish clothes, especially for professional wear.
( .5 )
Not for senios or mature customers
The posting by Mary Yeung is oh so true!
Tilley seems to have no time for us any more.
These tapered fit are no use to ladies of mature dimensions, and the "relaxed fit" pants are just terrible!
Please bring back "normal" fittings and the olive pants!
( .5 )
It is very disappointing that the design for the last few years has been tapered fit. It automatically eliminates mostly the middle age or the senior groups who may be a bit heavy in the abdoman area. And the breast pocket is very functional too.