You said it
“Someone told us that we look like we are an advertisement for Tilley Hats. The fellow is the birding guide in Hong Kong (works at Walk Hong Kong). He loaned me an extra Tilley Hat when we went birding in Hong Kong. When my husband and I returned to the States, we too bought some Tilley Hats. We love ’em!"
Liberty Fabric Classic Print Long-Sleeved Blouse
Made with custom-dyed Liberty of London print fabrics and handcrafted in Canada, this pure-cotton material blouse is woven to have a fine silk-like feel. Styled with a traditional button closure, single breast pocket, straight hem and side-slits.
NEW Olive Vines.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Kaleidoscope Pink
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Pure cotton specially woven for a fine silk-like finish
- Traditional styling – front button placket, single chest pocket, straight hem, side slits
- Set-in sleeve for a more fitted silhouette
- Finished with a straight hem with side-slits
- Elegant yet relaxed fit for comfort and ease
- Classic Fit - fuller more generous all over fit
- Made from 100% Cotton Tana Lawn, woven to a fine silk-like feel. This fabric can trace its roots back to 1875 when Arthur Lasenby Liberty opened his first store on Regent Street in London, England.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or hang to dry overnight in a well-ventilated area. Wrinkle resistant, but appreciates a light iron on low setting. Do not bleach and do not dry clean because this will damage the quality of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?