You said it
“I now have a total of ten Tilley hats and love each and every one of them. Where I work I’m known as the ‘Hat Guy’. Just when I thought it was safe to look at a Tilley catalogue you guys came out with the Intrepid Shoulder Bag! It arrived on my birthday. The Intrepid makes a wonderful computer bag and will hold so much more. I get tons of great feedback from my friends when they see it. Thanks for the great work everyone.”
Printed Knits 6-Panel Skirt
This lightweight and easy care 6-panel Tilley skirt softly drapes the body without clinging. Designed with an elasticized waistband for comfort, this versatile fabric is quick-drying.
NEW Teal Blue Mosaic and Terra Blue Mosaic.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Navy Abstract
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Flat elasticized waistband for added comfort
- Softly drapes the body without clinging
- Stretch for ease of movement and comfort
- Softer hand-feel than cotton
- Specifically chosen to coordinate with other Tilley collections
- Resists wrinkles - can be rolled for packing
- Length 37”
- Wash 'n' wear. Dries over night
- Classic fit – Sits at the waist and is fuller through the hips and thighs
- Fabric made with 95% viscose and 5% elastane.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Smooth out wrinkles and lay flat to dry in a well-ventilated area.
- Machine wash, cold, on delicate cycle or hand wash, cool. Do not tumble dry. Air-dry flat. If desired, iron using a low setting. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners because this will damage the quality of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?
( 5 )
Great Travel Skirt
Took this skirt to Europe this summer and it was fantastic.. I did buy the matching top, but find it to matchie, and not dress like, so I wear them separately. I am tall and the length is fantastic and comfortable. Great skirt.
( New Orleans,
United States )