You said it
“ I bought my first Tilley Hat in the fall of 2010. It is a Tilley Charcoal Winter Hat and I immediately ‘fell in love with it’. I loved the feel of the material and its perfect fit on my head. During the next few months, as we passed from our normal chilly fall into a very cold winter, the Tilley Winter Hat constantly kept my head and ears warm. Regardless of the temperature, the strength of the wind, the amount of snow or rain, my head was dry and very comfortable. Everywhere I go, I receive compliments on the style, look, design and feel of the Tilley Winter Hat. The soft brim enables me to wear the hat while photographing outdoors, but it isn’t too soft to lose the beautiful stylish look. I enjoyed the hat so much that I bought a lighterweight hat to wear in the spring. A Tilley Hat is now a standard part of my attire and I plan to purchase a third Tilley Hat for the upcoming hot summer days.”
FRANK KENDRALLA JR.
Printed Knits Crew-Neck T-Shirt
Softly draping the body without clinging, these easy-to-pack Tilley T-shirts always keep their shape. Designed to be lightweight, versatile and quick-drying.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Blue Teal Mosaic
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Crew neck styling
- Stretch for ease of movement and comfort
- Softer hand-feel than cotton
- Specifically chosen to coordinate with other Tilley collections
- Resists wrinkles - can be rolled for packing
- Back length 25”
- Wash 'n' wear. Dries over night
- Fabric made with 95% viscose and 5% elastane.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Smooth out wrinkles and lay flat to dry in a well-ventilated area.
- Machine wash, cold, on delicate cycle or hand wash, cool. Do not tumble dry. Air-dry flat. If desired, iron using a low setting. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners because this will damage the quality of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?