You said it
“Take my Well Travelled, Entirely Great Hat, for instance. It’s been snowed on, rained on, and pooped on by birds on three continents. It’s been on safari in South Africa, refused entry to the finest casino in Monte Carlo, crept with me through the underbrush to a children’s graveyard on Devil’s Island and grooved to hot jazz on Frenchman Street in New Orleans.”
Liberty Fabric Print Shirtdress
Lightweight and breezy, this Liberty Fabric print dress is as comfortable as it is eye-catching. Featuring a regular collar, fold back cuffs on the sleeves and matching tie belt. Wear this versatile on its own as a dress or over pants as a tunic.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Lilac Bouquet
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Lightweight and preshrunk Liberty Print fabric
- Regular collar
- Eleven button placket
- Two chest pockets and two side seam pockets
- Fold back cuff on sleeves
- Matching tie belt
- Straight hem for easy shortening
- Centre back length: 42”
- Made from 100% Cotton Tana Lawn, woven to a fine silk-like feel. This fabric can trace its roots back to 1875 when Arthur Lasenby Liberty opened his first store on Regent Street in London, England.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or hang to dry overnight in a well-ventilated area. Wrinkle resistant, but appreciates a light iron on low setting. Do not bleach and do not dry clean because this will damage the quality of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?