You said it
“We have our Tilley T4’s on. And I’ll tell you it don’t get any better than this. A good woman and a great hat. When it comes down to it you can have a bad day flyfishing, and still come home with a smile on your face because you still look great in your Tilley hat. Rain, sun or wind it don’t matter. You’re prepared for whatever mother nature throws at you in your Tilley.”
Via email from Maine
Hunt Club Flat Front Pants
Made with moisture-wicking fabric that has a touch of stretch, these Hunt Club pants for men, in a discreet Herringbone pattern, are designed for comfort. The regular looking waistband has hidden built-in stretch while five pockets, including a Velcro®-sealed secret pocket, provide lots of places to keep valuables.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Grey Herringbone Stripe
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Medium weight moisture wicking fabric with built-in stretch and shape retention
- Flat front style with YKK zipper closure
- Regular looking waistband has hidden elastic stretch for comfort
- Two front pockets - one with a secret Velcro®-sealed pocket
- Two back welt pockets, Velcro®-sealed for added security
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection, rated UPF 50+, the maximum rating given
- Wrinkle resistant
- Wash 'n' wear, dries overnight
- Pants are unhemmed – 37” unfinished inseam
- Relaxed fit - sits lower on the waist and looser through the seat and thighs
- This fabric is made from 52% nylon and 48% polyester. This medium weight fabric has moisture wicking properties as well as built-in stretch and excellent shape retention.
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection, rated UPF 50+, the maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and hang to dry. If desired, iron using a low setting. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners. Do not dry clean. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?