You said it
“My Tilley clothing has proven to be without a doubt the most comfortable clothing I own, especially after a long day’s ride. I am the founder of Vridetv, a motorcycle touring and travel site that features hi-definition videos of Canadian points of interest. While on these rides I am unassisted and pack all of my own gear; that is why I am looking for the best, and most compact products to take on my trips.
Tilley has it all, comfort, fit, and styling that fits any occasion. Tilley world renowned travel apparel is my choice of clothing while on my filming adventures, and in everyday life...”
Virtual Riding TV “Explore Canada in high definition.
Hunt Club Bermuda Shorts
These lightweight and comfortable Tilley Hunt Club Bermuda shorts are made with a moisture wicking fabric that has built-in stretch and shape retention. Featuring flat front styling, five handy pockets (one for them secret), these shorts are wrinkle resistant and dry overnight.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Grey Herringbone Stripe
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Medium weight moisture wicking fabric with built-in stretch and shape retention
- Flat front style with YKK zipper closure
- Two front pockets - one with a secret Velcro®-sealed pocket
- Two back welt pockets, Velcro®-sealed for added security
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection, rated UPF 50+, the maximum rating given
- Wrinkle resistant
- Wash 'n' wear, dries overnight
- Inseam: 10 1/2"
- Relaxed fit - sits lower on the waist and looser through the seat and thighs
- This fabric is made from 52% nylon and 48% polyester. This medium weight fabric has moisture wicking properties as well as built-in stretch and excellent shape retention.
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection, rated UPF 50+, the maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and hang to dry. If desired, iron using a low setting. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners. Do not dry clean. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?