You said it
“Someone told us that we look like we are an advertisement for Tilley Hats. The fellow is the birding guide in Hong Kong (works at Walk Hong Kong). He loaned me an extra Tilley Hat when we went birding in Hong Kong. When my husband and I returned to the States, we too bought some Tilley Hats. We love ’em!"
Highland Collection Men's Bermuda Shorts
Made with a moisture wicking fabric that has built-in stretch and shape retention, these comfortable and easy-care Tilley Highland Bermuda shorts come in an eye-catching plaid. Featuring flat front styling, five handy pockets (one for them secret), these shorts are wrinkle resistant and dry overnight.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Grey/Black Mini Check
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Medium weight moisture wicking fabric with built-in stretch and shape retention
- Flat front style with YKK zipper closure
- Two front pockets - one with a secret Velcro®-sealed pocket
- Two back welt pockets, Velcro®-sealed for added security
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection, rated UPF 50+, the maximum rating given
- Wrinkle resistant
- Wash 'n' wear, dries overnight
- Inseam: 10 1/2"
- Relaxed fit - sits lower on the waist and looser through the seat and thighs
- This fabric is made from 98% polyester and 2% Spandex. This medium weight fabric has moisture wicking properties as well as built-in stretch and excellent shape retention.
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection, rated UPF 50+, the maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and hang to dry. If desired, iron using a low setting. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners. Do not dry clean. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?