You said it
“I had traveled in Italy from Rome to the Amalfi Coast, then Rome and north to Florence, Venice and Tuscany (total of 16 days) with 2 pieces of ‘carry on’ luggage (one tote and a 20" upright) due to 90% Tilley merchandise within. Your Spring 2009 catalogue was shot in Italy, so I brought a copy with me and had fun finding the locations and showing the catalogue and connecting with people in Positano.”
Short-Sleeved Men’s Resort Shirt
This hassle-free pull-over Shirt is breathable, anti-microbial and has natural wicking properties. It is easy care and ready to wear straight out of your luggage.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Brown/Green Stripe
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Fabric is breathable, anti-microbial and has natural wicking properties
- Regular collar
- Placket features 3-button closure
- Single chest patch pocket with bar-tacked corners for durability
- Button tab detail on sleeve
- Two back-pleats for ease of movement
- Straight hem with side slits for comfort
- Wash 'n' wear. Dries overnight
- Made in Canada
- Made from 60% Hemp, 35% recycled polyester and 5% Lyocell.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and hang to dry. If desired, iron using a low setting. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?