You said it
“ I spend my summers in Greenland researching and tagging Greenland white-fronted and Canada geese. I live out of my tent for a month about 11 or 12 miles from the nearest town; the only way to get to camp is by helicopter (unlikely!), or walk everything in (the usual)! Weight and bulk of kit is an important issue but I’d never leave my Tilley at home, I need a good reliable hat. It keeps the intense Arctic sun off my head, supporting a mosquito net away from my face, and has been washed in rivers and lakes many times. I’ve learned from experience that I can rely 100% on my Tilley not to let me down and it looks so much better than the rather shapeless floppies of other brands!”
NEW Short-Sleeved Men’s Resort Shirt
This hassle-free pull-over Shirt is breathable, anti-microbial and has natural wicking properties. It is easy care and ready to wear straight out of your luggage.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Brown/Green Stripe
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Fabric is breathable, anti-microbial and has natural wicking properties
- Regular collar
- Placket features 3-button closure
- Single chest patch pocket with bar-tacked corners for durability
- Button tab detail on sleeve
- Two back-pleats for ease of movement
- Straight hem with side slits for comfort
- Wash 'n' wear. Dries overnight
- Made in Canada
- Made from 60% Hemp, 35% recycled polyester and 5% Lyocell.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and hang to dry. If desired, iron using a low setting. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?