You said it
“Last week my wife and I went with a team of 10 people to Vicente Guerrero on the Baja Peninsula. We had the honour of building a house for a needy family there. My Tilley Hat stayed on my head with the aid of the cord and kept me cool in that fierce sun.”
, British Columbia
Two-Pocket Long-Sleeved Men’s Resort Shirt
This lightweight and easy-care Shirt is breathable, anti-microbial and has natural wicking properties. Featuring roll-up sleeves for warmer weather.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Fabric is breathable, anti-microbial and has natural wicking properties
- Regular collar
- Two chest pockets with button closures and bar-tacked corners for durability
- Double button cuff
- Roll-up sleeves with button tabs – convert to a shorter-sleeved style
- Seven button placket
- Two back-pleats for ease of movement
- Western style yoke detailing
- Straight hem with side slits for comfort
- Wash 'n' wear. Dries overnight
- Made in Canada
- Made from 60% Hemp, 35% recycled polyester and 5% Lyocell.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and hang to dry. If desired, iron using a low setting. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?