You said it
“ I first became acquainted with Tilley back in 1989 when my wife bought me my first Tilley Hat. Over the years my wardrobe of Tilley clothing has grown – shirts, pants, jackets, underwear, socks and of course more hats, ten in total. Now I am proud to say that as a participant in the Tilley Facebook Adventure Club (www.facebook.com/tilleyendurables), I am the first Canadian to have earned all five pins. Good fun and GREAT clothing.”
"Forever Cool" 3/4-Sleeved Romantic Blouse
This lightweight Tilley tunic, that looks and feels like silk, is a lovely addition to any wardrobe. The innovative fabric, made with Jade powder, feels cool to the touch and has built-in cooling and moisture-wicking properties. Designed with a band collar, tuck pleats on the front and a classic 3/4-keyhole sleeve.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- This lightweight fabric has built-in cooling and wicking properties
- Looks and feels like silk
- Band collar
- Tucks running down front of shirt
with fabric covered buttons
- 3/4 band sleeve with keyhole button closure
- Fabric textured with subtle built in wrinkles
- Wash 'n' wear, dries overnight
- Centre back length 31 1/2"
- This featherweight fabric made from 100% nylon engineered with Jade powder. The fabric has continuous cooling and permanent wicking properties.
- Wash 'n' Wear. Air-dries overnight. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and hang to dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners, as this will inhibit the wicking capabilities of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours. Do not dry clean.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?