You said it
“Last week my wife and I went with a team of 10 people to Vicente Guerrero on the Baja Peninsula. We had the honour of building a house for a needy family there. My Tilley Hat stayed on my head with the aid of the cord and kept me cool in that fierce sun.”
, British Columbia
City Collection Flat-Front Dress Pants
Treated for stain-resistance, these flattering flat-front Tilley pants for men feature four outside pockets and one secret pocket.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Treated with stain/spill-resistant finish for easy spot cleaning
- Flat front
- Two side pockets
- One Velcro®-sealed secret pocket
- Two back Velcro®-sealed welt pockets
- These pants compliment our Travel Blazer (TW49)
- Pants are unhemmed – 37” unfinished inseam
- Relaxed fit - sits lower on the waist and looser through the seat and thighs
- Made with 55% polyester and 45% wool gabardine with a stain-resistant finish.
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection - UPF 50+, the maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Dry cleaning is recommended if the Navy pants are paired with the TW49 Navy Blazer. If dry-cleaning, in an emergency, spot clean with warm water and hang to dry.
- Otherwise, machine wash cold or hand-wash cool. Do not use bleach or fabric softeners because they will damage the fabric qualities. Machine dry low or smooth out wrinkles while damp and hang to dry. Wrinkle-resistant and needs little or no ironing, but if you wish to touch it up, use an iron on low heat. Pants are treated with stain/spill-resistant finish.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?