You said it
“I’ve always loved hats but could never get them to fit. I was naturally born for a Tilley 8+ and did not know it. In July 2008 I walked by a Tilley rack in a Cape Breton store. That’s when my Tilley affair started. I now wear a TW2 for late fall and early winter, a charcoal TIC1 for heavy winter, a T3 cotton duck hat for those late spring and early fall windy days on the Summerside boardwalk (the snap-up brim is great in the wind) and finally but not last, I just recently bought a T5CN for just about any summer day and may cheat a bit and wear it to Florida for March break.”
Thanks, Denis; when Horst Berlin of Toronto bought the first Hat, it was a size 8.
NEW "Forever Cool" Women's Tuxedo Shirt
A classic style in modern material, this Tuxedo Shirt is made from fabric woven with jade powder - so it always feels cool to the touch.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- This lightweight fabric has built-in cooling and wicking properties
- Looks and feels like silk
- Tuxedo style pleated bib detailing
- Band collar
- Seven covered button placket
- Band cuff with single button closure
- Shirttail hem
- Fabric textured with subtle built-in wrinkles
- Jade powder woven into fabric – will not wash out
- Wash 'n' wear, dries overnight
- Centre back length 29”
- Made in Canada
- This featherweight fabric made from 100% nylon engineered with Jade powder. The fabric has continuous cooling and permanent wicking properties. Jade powder woven into fabric – will not wash out.
- Wash 'n' Wear. Air-dries overnight. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and hang to dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners, as this will inhibit the wicking capabilities of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours. Do not dry clean.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?