You said it
“My mother, Mary Prime, gave my son, Ryan Bolton, the Intrepid Bag for Christmas. He absolutely loved the bag. In the picture he is on a layover (in Zurich) from Kenya back to Canada. Ryan works for Free The Children, and had just completed a visit to Kenya where they helped to build some schools, visited with Maasai warriors, celebrated New Year’s with the Maasai as well as the Kenyan Boys Choir. He has upcoming trips to China and India in 2011. I am sure the bag will be a constant companion.”
DR. LINDA BOLTON
"Forever Cool" Caftan/Cover-Up/Dress
This lightweight cover-up dress, that looks and feels like silk, is a multi-purpose piece. Wear it as a bathing suit cover-up, a long tunic top or as a dress. The innovative fabric, made with Jade powder, feels cool to the touch and has built-in cooling and moisture-wicking properties.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- This lightweight fabric has built-in cooling and wicking properties
- Looks and feels like silk
- 3-in-1 styling – wear as a cover-up, tunic top or dress
- V-neck pull-over
- Short sleeves
- 20” side slit openings
- Wash 'n' wear, dries overnight
- Centre back length 46 1/2"
- This featherweight fabric made from 100% nylon engineered with Jade powder. The fabric has continuous cooling and permanent wicking properties.
- Wash 'n' Wear. Air-dries overnight. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and hang to dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners, as this will inhibit the wicking capabilities of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours. Do not dry clean.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?